The Hawthorn Hockey Club can’t wait for the home and away season to start, opening with Premier League on Saturday 1st April.
Player insurance is included in Hockey Victoria registration, this covers players during training, as well as during matches. So all players need to be registered.
After maintaining fees at a constant price for a number of years, the Hawthorn Hockey Club is reluctantly increasing fees for 2017.
A big thank you to all of those players who have already managed to navigate through the Hockey Victoria / IMG registration process for season 2017. The club appreciates your prompt payment.
There are detailed instructions on the club website
, I encourage you to read them thoroughly and to contact your Division President if you have any questions.
Some important registration notes:
- If you choose to use the EFT option, please ensure you use your last name in the comment and ALSO click on the link in the invoice email to send the confirmation email.
- If you find that you are required to enter ALL of your details again, such as Date of Birth, then you are probably creating a new player record (NB your old player record with all of your playing history is going to be ignored). In instance, start again.
- If registering for multiple players on the same email address, make sure you ‘Register a Linked Player’, not ‘Register Another Person to this Account’.
Season start dates:
- Premier League (and Reserves) – 1April2017
- Men’s Masters – 10April2017
- Women’s Masters – 12April2017
- Pennant & Metro – 22 or 23 April2017
- Juniors (U14 & U16) – 28April2017
- Juniors U10 & U12 – 29April2017
Please register ASAP – everyone must be registered with both HV and HHC prior to attending training or to be considered for selection.