- All players are required to register with Hockey Victoria (HV), Hockey Australia(HA) and Hawthorn (HHC).
- All parents and supporters are encouraged to register as a supporter of the club. This membership is free.
- HookIn2Hockey@Hawthorn fees include HV/HA registration.
- Payment of HV, HA and HHC fees must be by Visa or MasterCard at the time of registration.
- Only use RENEW if you registered in 2020, otherwise use REGISTER.
- If you had a credit with HV from 2020, use RENEW here, after validating the credit with the HA registration portal.
- If multiple players share the same email address for their HV registration, then use the ‘Register Another Person‘ button to select the other player(s).
PLAYERS WHO ARE NOT FULLY REGISTERED WITH HV ARE INELIGIBLE FOR SELECTION.
If you are having problems registering, the following tips have helped some people register successfully:
- Use the Chrome web browser in Incognito mode, on a computer (Windows or Mac).
- Use a home computer (or tablet), not a work device that could be managed by a corporate policy.
- If you do not receive registration or receipt emails, check your online SPAM folder (or corporate IT if using a work email).
If you still cannot register, email Registrations@HawthornHockey.com and we will help you.
The National Hockey Insurance Program is an initiative between Hockey Australia, all of the State & Territory Hockey Associations and Honan from 2020.
Hockey Australia (HA) collects Levy and all insurance related fees directly through the HA fees on the registration portal. All registered hockey players 9 years of age and above pay a component of the HA total fee towards insurance, which will encompass the Personal Accident, Public Liability and Club Management Insurance.
The Hockey Victoria (HV) webpage with insurance information can be found at https://www.hockeyvictoria.org.au/info-hub/insurance/
This is the link to the Honan website https://hockey.honansport.com.au/ which provides details on what can be claimed and how to go about making a claim.